- A weekly time slot is scheduled and set aside specifically for you. As with other extra-curricular activities, absences and/or missed lessons will not be rescheduled or refunded.
- If any of our teachers need to alter a time slot or if lessons and classes are cancelled due to inclement weather the lessons or classes will be rescheduled at a mutually agreeable time.
Please note: There is a $20 fee for bounced cheques or NSF. Payment for the month in which a student discontinues lessons will not be refunded. Please know that you are booking a timeslot in your teachers schedule for the teaching session from September 2019 to May 2020. If you wish to discontinue lessons before the end of May 2020, it is imperative that you notify the studio as soon as possible. Non-attendance to lessons does not constitute withdrawal from or discontinuation of lessons, regardless of whether that falls at the end of a month or 3-month payment interval, the studio must be notified. MYC Group Classes
- This is the time for you and your child to focus on music. Therefore, I ask that no siblings be brought to class unless a special arrangement has been made with me beforehand.
- Please notify me if your child must miss a class. I will arrange to pass on the homework for that week. There are no lesson fee refunds or make-ups for missed classes.
- Classes which must be cancelled due to inclement weather, teacher illness, etc., will be rescheduled at a later date that is convenient for the majority.
- Payment for the month in which a student discontinues lessons will not be refunded.